Anarchic Civilization

It's gaining ground.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006


Somali national celebrity Marian Mursal Isse Botan visits Somalia for the first time in 16 years

“I believe today Somalia, particularly Mogadishu the capital, is more peaceful than any other country in the world and many thanks to the Islamic courts for their plain efforts to restore peace and stability which Somalia people used to enjoy,” she said, adding “We have been imbued with white lies when we are overseas that Somalia is a dangerous place to live in, I have just come to know that the country is safer”

2 Comments:

Blogger Flavian said...

Keep up the good work, Steve. If you write text after text and they are really good you will get visitors some day, but great patience is needed. I have been blogging since March 2005 and I got my breakthrough this summer. Still the number of visitors is low, but it has nevertheless tripled the last months.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Thanks, Flavian.

I've also visited your blog and noticed that you've put a lot of effort into it. I don't understand it, but the subject matter looks interesting.

[radiotransmitter]Attention, everyone who reads Swedish, check out Flavian's informative and thought-provoking blog at flavianopolis.blogspot.com![/radiotransmitter]

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web anarchic-civ.blogspot.com